Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Decision


Yesterday, I turned down a business opportunity that I had been craving since my days at Bukit Jalil in 2011.

Of course, my decision disappointed some of my friends, and quite certainly, I'll be depriving myself and my swimmers of better opportunities.

Personally, I have no complains with what I have at the moment. We have swimmers and we have a pool. We have no management telling us what to do.

Our swimmers aren't doing too badly either. Bryan Loh (age 9) won 8 gold medals in the 8 events he participated in during the 51st PASA Swimming Championship. In addition, Bryan broke 4 Penang State Age-Group records and 4 PASA Meet records.

We have achievers in all age groups, whether boy or girl. John Lee (age 17) recently qualified for the Malaysian Open Swimming Championship 2015.

I'm sorry if I've disappointed or let down anyone with my decision. But it is my decision, and I hope, my friends would support my decision and continue to stick with me through good and bad times.

I hope those whom I've disappointed or let down will forgive me. For me, it's time to move on; PISA and PSM have passed away. Now is the time for TST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment