Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coaching placement in Perth

On Sunday, 28th November 2010, I arrived at Perth International Airport.


Welcome to Perth.

The Aussie customs officers were very thorough. I must have gone through at least three layers of security screening before being allowed into the Arrival Hall. Meeting the customs officers and having them ask me questions made me feel like I was in an episode of "Border Security".

From the airport, I was met by Alan, who drove me in a limo to my serviced apartment at Outram Street in West Perth.


48 Outram Street. My apartment's on the second floor.

It's a nice apartment in the upper class business district of West Perth. The apartment comes fully furnished with a washing machine and dryer, stove, refrigerator, microwave oven ...


My home for the next 6 weeks.

... and even a flat screen TV and free Wifi.


Don't ask me what's that on the TV screen. It's just some commercial that was on when I snapped the photo.

More to come. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment